Record distro and vinyl imprint Shop Radio Cast have just launched their SRC Vinyl Subscription series. For a flat rate, you are guaranteed the next seven releases that SRC puts out and has planned for the first part of 2013. Not only would you get the most limited variant of the pressing but also additional benefits such as discounts, exclusives, and more. Here’s the breakdown:
The first edition of the SRC Vinyl Subscription! Purchase our next 7 releases at once and get additional benefits, including the most limited variant. Here are all the details:
Limited Vinyl Details:
– Each release variant is limited to 250 copies
– Includes a belly band wrap which is stamped and embossed with a gold foil sticker
– Hand Numbered
– Upgraded 4 Mil sleeves
– And tons more! See each release for full details.
In addition to the 7 releases you will get in the 2013 Series #1, members will receive:
– SRC Discounts: 10% off all pre orders, 15% off all vinyl record accessories and cleaning supplies. Discounts valid within 24 hours of purchase and work until the day your last release ships.
– Priority Pre Order on select exclusives: Subscribers will receive access to select pre orders 24 hours in advance
– Exclusive Newsletter: Subscribers will find out about select releases and exclusives first, as well as details on advance pre orders through our subscribers newsletter
– The first ten subscribers will receive their entire collection hand numbered from 1-10. Example: The first subscriber will get all their records 1/250, second subscriber 2/250. We will announce who placed from 1-10 shortly after each pre order.
– Priority Membership Renewal: Subscribers will be able to renew their membership for the next round 24 hours before anyone else can purchase.
SRC’s 2013 Subscription, Volume #1 Releases:
Saosin – Saosin LP
Hum – You’d Prefer An Astronaut LP
Quicksand – Manic Compression LP
Copeland – Eat, Sleep, Repeat LP
Silverchair – Frogstomp 2xLP
Sum 41 – Does This Look Infected? LP
Alkaline Trio – Agony and Irony Deluxe Edition 2xLP
For more details and specifics and to keep an eye out for when ordering goes live, click HERE.